Thursday 11 September 2008

Funny...

  1. maxmod Says:

    I think that pclinuxos has the worst font rendering i have ever seen in any linux disto ,how the hell you guys can use it is beyond me.

    The forums are so one sided its not funny , have a look at the latest gnome release , they use this to get browny points at distrowatch , but they dont support a gnome version on there forums , they tell you to go elsewhere (what a joke).

    I will bet that anyone that clicks on there pclinuxos emblem thats displayed on distrowatch (”gnome release”) will get A HIT FOR PCLINUXOS.

    How this distro got to number 1 is beyond me , all i can say is guys stop pretending, and use a real Distro.

    Owe by the way why does anyone that posts there get hit with the retirement fund story “donate money to texstar” and you will get the updates before anyone else does…..give me a break.

    Ubuntu Lover….

http://dailyrevolution.net/?p=981

No comments: